Please note: All webinars are scheduled on Eastern Standard Time.
- Our audience will learn the differences in marketing to Millenials, Gen Y and Gen X (traditional fitness-membership markets) and 50-plussers.
- The economic power of 50+ will be apparent to our attendees.
- How to – and how not to – advertise to them, on-board them in fitness protocols, and keep them.
- The audience will also learn how to create valuable “word of mouth” and how to sell to the “four groups within one group” that comprise the 50+ Market.
- Some sample ads will be displayed.
Presenter: Michael Scott Scudder| CEO Michael Scott Scudder’s Wellness Business Council
About the presenter:
Experience as General Manager, Executive Director, owner and consultant spans more than 3 decades.
Achieved “Top 100 Clubs” status and was named one of Top Ten Health Club Managers in the U.S. Selected as one of only 19 people in the world to “Who’s Who in International Fitness.”
Advisor/coach to over 600 fitness facility organizations on advertising, marketing, sales, operations, management and business development. Experience includes working with over three dozen JCC fitness facility operations.
Featured speaker on health club business topics at conferences: Club Industry; Club Industry East; Club Industry West; IHRSA International; IHRSA Sales, Marketing and Programming; IDEA Health & Fitness Association; JCCA annual conferences; Gold’s Gym International; World Gym International; National Fitness Trade Show; NEHRSA, THRSA, MACMA, FitLife, Delaware Valley Club Alliance; Medical Wellness Association; Canadian Fitness Professionals; United Kingdom BodyLife; Fitness Industry UK; Swedish Federation of Fitness Conference; Italian Fitness Federation; Australia’s FILEX; Fitness Industry Brazil.
Published in following trade magazines: Club Industry; IHRSA’s CBI; IDEA Source; IDEA Fitness Manager; Peak Performance; Fitness Management; Gold’s Gym Magazine; World Gym Insider; NEHRSA quarterly magazine; Norm Cates’ Club Insider News. Business columns: IDEA Fitness Manager 2000-2003; Club Industry 2003 – 2009; Norm Cates’ Club Insider News 2003 – 2007; OnSite Fitness 2007-present; Fitness Industry Canada 2008-2009. Appearances on local TV and radio shows throughout the U.S. Interviews with magazines, newspapers and publications throughout the U.S. and Canada.
Join the meeting here.