Arts, Culture & Ideas Consultation
The consultant on arts, culture and ideas provides support and leadership to JCC professionals in a variety of ways.
- creates opportunities for JCCs to meet, network, and share best practices
communicates with JCCs about arts and culture programming, advising on content, growth of programs, and funding opportunities
- creates signature programming, including the development of program materials that can be adapted “menu style” and be implemented in JCCs and their communities
- collaborates with JCCs individually, in small groups, or on a continental level to maximize and share resources including latest trends and programming ideas with JCC professionals
- serves the JCC Movement, bringing expertise and resources to bear, and offering strategies for success, motivating and supporting on a case by case basis
- provides access under the JCC Association umbrella to opportunities, discounted memberships, and other initiatives designed to further strategic and program development
- recommends initiatives to increase arts and culture programming, and drive new members to JCCs
For more information about an arts, culture & ideas consultation, contact Randy Lutterman.