See and interact with the new TAG materials for summer 2013 – including our unit on Kehillah/Community – so you can bring them back to your camp/JCC. Learn from and with Mandel Center for Jewish Education trainers and other JCC camp professionals for this interactive day.
*TAG:Jewish Values through JCC Camping® is a curricular initiative designed to enrich the Jewish component of the JCC camping experience. TAG develops discrete Jewish content and programming units for day and resident camps, finding ways to integrate Jewish life, experience and values into the fabric of camp. (TAG has also been effective in afterschool and other youth programs.) Each initiative has drama, discussion, games, art, music, storytelling, and Jewish text study components.
Five Sessions to Choose From:
- Philadelphia: Thursday, February 7, 2013 (Kaiserman JCC, Wynnewood)
- San Francisco Bay Area: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 (Oshman Family JCC, Palo Alto)
- Atlanta: Thursday, February 14, 2013 (Marcus JCC of Atlanta)
- New York: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 (JCC Association Offices, Manhattan)
- Chicago: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 (Mayer Kaplan JCC, Skokie)
To Register: http://www.cvent.com/d/9cqdp5