The leading electronic health record system for camps.
CampDoc.com is the leading electronic health record system for camps. Designed by camp doctors, nurses and directors, our secure, easy-to-use web-based solution manages health forms, allergies, medications and illness/injury tracking for your camp throughout the summer. CampDoc.com can provide camp health staff instant access to vital medical information, decrease the time and energy spent during initial camper check-in, reduce risk and liability, and help keep safety in the forefront of camp operations. CampDoc.com also offers free online registration and pre-packaged medications, as well as travel and emergency medical protection for children at summer camp.
- Health Forms. Higher quality documentation that is legible and organized, with reminder notifications will make your camp clinic more efficient and avoid mistakes.
- Allergies/Medications. Allergy reports and our Electronic Medication Administration Record (eMAR) helps reduce errors.
- Illness/Injury Health Log. Log clinic visits electronically, review statistics and analyze illnesses/injuries in real-time.
- Reports. Create a report for any piece of data you collect. Print or download your reports in multiple formats.
- Notes, Reviews, Tags. Many more incredible features to help keep safety in the forefront of camp operations.
- Free. No additional cost to the camp, with no setup fees or monthly fees to use the service.
- Simple. No limit to the number of camps, sessions or programs that can be included.
- Payment Plans. Give families the option to setup a payment plan to pay their balance off over time.
- Reminders. Automatically send customized confirmation email receipts and balance reminder emails.
- Add-Ons, Coupons, Donations and Waitlists. Process all major credit cards and electronic checks online, and provide refunds directly through the system.
Travel & Emergency Medical Protection
What happens to pre?paid deposits or non?refundable travel arrangements if a camper needs to cancel? What if a camper breaks an arm in the wilderness and needs a helicopter evacuation? Who pays for the airfare home when a trip gets cut short?
- Cancellation and Interruption. Prepaid deposits and non?refundable travel arrangements for campers can be covered in case of cancellation or interruption, sickness or injury, or in the event a parent loses their job.
- Emergency Medical Expenses. Campers will also be eligible for coverage for emergency medical expenses during international and domestic trips, in case of sickness, accidents, evacuation, and transportation home.