These marshmallow dreidels are an easy, no-bake Hanukkah dessert that’s fun for the whole family. You may get a little messy, but there are plenty of fun ways to get the kids involved—or have some fun yourself, if there aren’t any around—and put your own spin on a Hanukkah treat.
- Wax paper
- Hershey Kisses
- Thin Pretzel Sticks
- Blue, white and silver sprinkles
- White Frosting used as ‘glue’
- Using a thin layer of white frosting, coat all surfaces of the marshmallow.
- Put down a piece of wax paper and mix together the sprinkles.
- Roll the marshmallow in the sprinkles until it is fully covered.
- Break a thin pretzel rod in half and dip the broken end into the white frosting. Stick the frosting-dipped end into the flat side of the marshmallow to create the handle for the dreidel.
- Apply a small dab of white frosting to the bottom of the Hershey Kiss and affix it to the other flat side of the marshmallow to create the “spinner.”